- These are equipment designed for storage of information in an organization and consists of covers, folders filing cabinets etc.
- They serve the following purposes
- protection of documents against loss, damage and deterioration
- prevention of theft or unauthorized use
- insertion, location and extraction of documents must take less time or effort
(Visited 473 times, 1 visits today)
One thought on “What is filing equipment and what purposes do they serve”
So good and interesting but atleast try bring all the information under filing equipment