- Through regulation – this is mainly through licensing of businesses.the government licenses businesses for reasons such as;
- Ensuring traders engage in business activities for which they have licenses.
- Controlling of illegal business in the country.
- Ensuring those who engage in professional activities meet the requirements of their professions.
- Controlling the types of goods that should enter or leave the country.
- Through training – the government takes keen interest in training people.this is mainly done at Kenya business training the government trains people for various reasons.
- To expose them to modern developments in management
- Educate them on efficient methods of operating business ie effective methods of advertising and keeping of books of accounts.
- Identifying and discussing current problems facing businesses and look for possible solutions e.g. raising capital and identifying investment opportunities.
- To impart proper business ethics ie proper customer relations and honesty.
- Educate them on how to use available resources to minimize cost and maximize profit.
- Inform them on various available profitable business opportunities in their environment.
- Expose them to government policies regarding business activities in the country.
- Through external trade promotion – this is government initiated and support policy to encourage local business men to enter into export market.
(Visited 422 times, 1 visits today)