There are various types of conflicts grouped according to those involved in the conflict;
- Intrapersonal conflicts – These are conflicts that occur within you they occur when you act or attempt to act in a way that goes against your values and goals.
- Interpersonal conflicts – These are conflicts between two or more people who hold different opinions or perception about an issue or situation.
- Community conflicts – These are conflicts between different groups within the same community for example over sharing of resources.
- National conflicts – These are conflicts that occur within a country and affect all members of a country.
- Cross border conflict – Major causes are competition for scarce water and pasture especially during the dry seasons forcing locals to migrate to neighboring countries.
- Workplace conflict – It is a condition between two workers whose jobs are interdependence who perceive the others as being at fault and act in ways that cause a business problem.
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)