- Availability of adequate funds to finance project activities.
- Availability of technically competent and ethical staff to manage the project.
- Adequate time to plan and manage the project competently including liability defect period.
- Steady market supply capacity for the materials and services to be incorporated into the project works.
- Need for compliance with the policies and culture of the parent organization and general interests of other key stakeholders.
- Need to embrace the best technologies and best practices in rolling out the project end-products or results.
- Need to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements in respect of project undertakings.
(Visited 474 times, 1 visits today)