When a trade union, employer’s organization or federation is dissolved, it shall give notice of the dissolution which;
- shall be submitted to the registrar within fourteen days of the resolution to dissolve and
- shall be signed;
i) By authorized representative
ii) By seven members of a trade union or three members of employer’s organization or federation.
The registrar shall;
- issue a certificate of dissolution
- register the dissolution if satisfied that the dissolution complies with the applicable constitution.
- The dissolution of a trade union, employer’s organization or federation takes effect from the date of its registration.
- Any person aggrieved by a decision of the registrar made under this Act may appeal to the industrial court against that decision within thirty days of the decision.