- Office premises should be located in a good area with good reputation
- It should be located in those area where necessary facilities e.g.electricity, water,telephone etc.
- Office premises should be close enough to those businesses or other concerned persons with whom your organization is required to deal in most of the cases
- The office site must be suitable from the point of view of natural lighting temperature,cleanliness, safety etc.
- It should be located in such a way that there must be no problem for future expansion
- The cost of obtaining office premises must be reasonable and within the financial resources of the business
(Visited 115 times, 1 visits today)