- The arrangement should allow for a smooth flow of work with minimum of staff movement
- The floor space should be as free as possible to permit free movement
- For the benefit of easy supervision of staff’ good and efficient appearance of the office, desks should arranged in a standard plan
- All equipmente.g. filling cabinet, telephoneetc. likely to be used by everybody in the office should be so sited that within easy reach of those who should use it.This reduces movements of staff and disturbance of work
- The number and location of gangways should be allowed in such a way that each employee should be able to leave and reach his desk without having to disturb others.
- The arrangement of furniture should not obstruct natural light and ventilation by placing them in front of windows
(Visited 363 times, 1 visits today)