- Identify and define the problem –this involves determining the real problem rather than just dealing with the symptoms.
- Problem diagnosis –example extend seriousness.
- Explore possible options –exam the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
- Choosing the best option –choose the option with the greatest benefits or advantage.
- Implement the decision –make a plan on how to implement the decision then carry out the plan.
- Evaluate the decision –determine whether it is working or not. If it is not working begin the process.
(Visited 91 times, 1 visits today)