- To maintain the standard of the quality of the product by accepting materials only of prescribed specification as per purchase order.
- To receive only the right quantity of materials
- To make the supplier ever careful in supplying the right quality and quantity of materials
- To utilize the money rightly
- To make the purchase and store staff always watchful against any irregularities.
Advantages of inspection
- Improvement in quality of material received.
- Improved customer service
- Reduced rework and defect costs
- Improved profitability
- Improvement of supplier performance
(Visited 515 times, 1 visits today)