Project plans may be used for purposes of:
- Viewing the mix of projects within each illustrated aspect.
- Analyzing and adjusting mix of projects within each illustrated aspect.
- Assessing the resource demands on the parent organization, indicated by size, timing and number of projects proposed.
- Identifying and adjusting the gaps in the project categories, aspects, sizes and timing of the projects.
- Identify potential career paths for developing project management staff.
- Eliminating uncertainties or risks associated with the project implementation.
- Improving the efficiency of the project management team.
- Obtaining better understanding of the project activities.
- Providing the basis for monitoring, evaluating. Reviewing and controlling project activities
(Visited 508 times, 1 visits today)