- When planning for the project activities, the steps hereunder should be systematically followed:
- Analyze the project objectives, requirements and scope.
- Set the works activities and tasks that are required to achieve the objectives and break them down, define them clearly and list them down for ease of reference.
- Create the project organization and specify the reporting lines and specific duties of each project management team member.
- Prepare the work schedule clearly showing the timings of each work activity, deadlines and milestones.
- Prepare a budget and resource plan clearly showing the amount and timing of resources and expenditures for work activities and related items.
- Prepare a forecast of time, costs and performance projections for the completion of the project.
(Visited 475 times, 1 visits today)