- It helps individuals to discover their hidden talents and develop them for useful purpose in life for example one may discover their talent as a musician, painter and this can lead to future career.
- Leisure relaxes the mind –when we work the mind becomes tired. If we continue working in this state we find that we mistakes. Leisure provides an opportunity to reorganize oneself for the next face of work e.g. one decides to take a nap or go for a walk.
- It releases tension, depression and anxiety as we engage our mind in positive thinking and in fulfilling our activities.
- It refreshes the body –there is need to exercise the body to be fit. There is also a need to take a rest from work and to turn to activities that are less exhausting.
- It gives us an opportunity to visit the sick, those in prison and to welcome visitors.
- It provides time for worship and spiritual renewal. We find time to pray and to thank God.
- It enables people to enjoy their freedom. It enables us to be free from established routines.
- It can be used to do things like painting which can help a person financially.
- It’s time also that one can explore the world for example by going for walks.
(Visited 1,801 times, 1 visits today)