- Press relations – This involves news and information about the organization in the most positive way.
- Product publicity – This include sponsoring effort in order to publish specific product.
- Corporate communication – his is promoting understanding of the organization through internal and external communication.
- Lobbying – this involves dealing with legislators and government officials to promote certain issues within a company or defeat certain laws and regulations.
- Counseling – this involves advising management about public issues and about the company’s position and image. It includes advising them on action to take in the event of a product failing to meet customer expectations.
(Visited 189 times, 1 visits today)