- Contacting function – This involves being link between the producer and the consumer.
- Market feedback (communication) – They relay information to consumers about the product and collect feedback from the customers to the manufactures.
- Breaking the bulk – This is in smaller quantities that customers can afford.
- Physical distribution – This is transportation of products from producer to the consumer.
- Demand stimulation function – Through advertising, personal selling and sales promotion.
- Advancing credit to their clients
- Storage function – Warehousing goods on behalf of the producers.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)