DEFINITION OF CREATIVE THINKING
It means using our imagination to come up with innovative ideas of looking at problems issues or situations.
It means coming up with new ideas, procedures and alternatives of resolving a problem or dealing with a situation.
It means identifying different ways of doing things.
IMPORTANCE OF CREATIVE THINKING
- It helps us to come up with ways of dealing with challenges that we face
- It allows us to come up with ideas that become income generating
- Using creative thinking you can come up with dangerous situations without getting harmed
- Using creative thinking you are able to use resources such as time and money in an effective way i.e. you multitask
- A creative person will find a way of dealing with a problem rather than trying to pass the responsibility to someone else.
- Creative thinking enables you to come up with solutions to problems that seem impossible to others.
SITUATIONS THAT REQUIRE CREATIVE THINKING
- In abusive circumstances creative thinking can help you find ways to escape from the abusive environment and event and report or alert other people about the abuse.
- Bullying- using creative thinking to avoid the possibility of it happening avoid certain places or reporting the matter without being identified as the one who reported it.
- Forced and early marriages- use creative thinking to escape or convince those who are forcing you to keep quite to find time to complete your studies
- Gender discrimination- creative thinking will help you come up with ways of dealing with the situation
- Corruption-creative thinking will help you avoid paying bribes
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT BEING CREATIVE
- it makes you be poor
- You will responsibility of being creative
- One will be involved in use of drugs
- You will end being jailed when you are involved in corruption through bribes
- Will lead to development of hatred.
- Early marriages/forced marriages
- Violence arises
- Gender discrimination
- No innovation
- Changes not solved.
VALUES ASSOCIATED WITH CREATIVE THINKING