Explain five ways in which the internal business environment affects business operations
- Business structure / organisation as well as defined structures set up allows duties to be allocated to the right people hence higher productivity
- Business policies – Rules that are well defined make it easier for employees to interpret them accordingly
- Human resources – Well trained and experienced workforce can increase productivity of business. Employees need to be paid well to prevent them from quitting for better payment
- Financial resources – Availability of physical resources can ensure efficient operation of the business
- Business culture – A positive relationship between the business and its employees will make them perform in their duties.
- Good relationship with the customers increases demand for its good
(Visited 342 times, 1 visits today)