- It provides accurate, effective and useful information that is vital for decision making across the entire organization. The decisions include;
- Size of the market.
- Customers and their buying motives.
- Changing trends in the market.
- Customer satisfaction /dissatisfaction with a product.
- It can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the various elements of the marketing mix such as advertising.
- It provides feedback to the organization which helps it compare performance before the marketing strategy was put in place and after.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)