- Completeness – it should not leave out important details or procedures of the research.
- Accuracy – it should report the exact findings of the research without exaggeration.
- Clarity – should be clear in terms of sentences, expressions and explanations used.
- Conciseness – the research report should be brief and should not elaborate on unnecessary details or be repetitive.
- Future oriented – focus on long term goals as opposed to short term goals.
- Time bound
- Economical in terms of cost.
- Utilize the principles of the scientific (step by step) method wherever possible.
- Creativity i.e. thinks “outside the box”.
- Should follow the ethics of the society.
- Realistic –achievable and measurable.
(Visited 93 times, 1 visits today)