- To treat individuals equally irrespective of their gender Creating gender-friendly environment
- Providing gender friendly facilities career
- Learners should be encouraged to work hard in all subjects and to pursue any
- Encourage games and leisure for all learners without discrimination
- Assigning equal duties and responsibilities to all the learner regardless of gender Guiding and counseling all the learners on responsible sexual behavior, hiv&aids, drug misuse and abuse and responsible adulthood and other aspects of learning.
- Analyzing examination, repetition, and drop out in terms of gender to detect and gender bias.
- Encouraging the parents and the community to have positive attitude towards girls and boys education
- Encouraging girls who become pregnant to resume school after delivering
(Visited 189 times, 1 visits today)