- To create customer loyalty-after offering good customer care for them in terms of advertising, their problems and complains in proper manner; customer loyalty is created.
- Addressing customer’s complaints.
- Solving problems of customers.
- To enhance sales performances in that good customer care is likely to attract a large customer base hence improving sale performance.
- It is used as a marketing tool.
- Creates a good corporate image of the firm.
- To receive customers.
- To handle customers complaints
- Handle difficult customers.
(Visited 76 times, 1 visits today)