To be a good manager one should have the following qualities
- Intelligence – to enable him understand difficult ideas and deal with varied issues.
- Initiative – to enable him get solutions to problems and take control of situations
- Self confidence – to be able to lead others and set an example
- Communication skills – to clearly pass ideas to others to enable them to respond positively
- Energy and enthusiasm – to set high standards of effort and involvement to encourage others to follow his example.
(Visited 98 times, 1 visits today)