Problems that may be faced by entrepreneurs without business plan
- The entrepreneur will commit to many mistakes or errors in the business operations.
- The entrepreneur will not be able to identify strengths and weakness of the business.
- The business will not be be able to meet the requirements by the financiers before they provide finance.
- There will be poor allocation of resources
- The entrepreneur will not be able to determine the finance/capital that is required by the business.
- The workers of the business may not be motivated
(Visited 20,654 times, 1 visits today)