The Authority shall be responsible for—
- Industrial training;
- Assessing and collecting industrial training levy and fees;
- Regulating registered trainers
- Developing industrial training curricula;
- Integrating labour market information into skills development;
- Harmonizing curricula and certificates of competence;
- Assessing industrial training, testing occupational skills and awarding certificates including Government trade test certificates;
- Equating certificates;
- Accrediting institutions engaged in skills training for industry;
- Associating or collaborating with any other body or organization within or outside Kenya as the Board may consider desirable or appropriate and in furtherance of the purposes for which the Authority is established;
- Charging for goods and services offered by the Authority; and
- Performing any other duties and functions as may be conferred on it by this Act or by any other written law.
- Establish, manage and promote industrial training centres in the countries.
(Visited 1,082 times, 1 visits today)