- Verification – Records can be verified whenever needed
- Classification – Records must be classified according to their use.
- Justification – Records must be maintained for some justified reasons.
- Information – The require information must be an available whenever needed.
- Elasticity – Record system must be elastic in capacity so that expansion or contraction of records is possible,
- Reasonable cost. The cost of record management must be a reasonable one.
(Visited 302 times, 1 visits today)