- Enforcing laws on child rights.
- Educating children about their rights through the curriculum.
- Empowering community leaders and local administration.
- Organizing lobby groups at community levels.
- Setting help /reporting desks at community levels.
Associated life skills
- Negotiation — Get the parent’s views/opinions about child labor and makes them understand the negative effects of child labor.
- Assertiveness —We should teach our children to be assertive i.e. to express their views clearly and firmly without disrespecting others/their parents.
- Decision making — Community can make a decision to stop child labor.
- Empathy — Children forced with labor deserve empathy
(Visited 679 times, 1 visits today)