- Emergency situation stress can save your life because you can avoid accidents
- Stress response helps you to meet your challenges e.g. when doing a presentation and doing an interview.
- Drives you to study for an examination instead of watching TV
- Stress helps you study stay focused energetic and alert.
VALUES ASSOCIATED WITH POSITIVE STRESS
- Peace – you become calm
- Tolerance – you learn to accept others even though you have different beliefs
- Cooperation – you will be able to work with other to identify others.
(Visited 1,428 times, 1 visits today)