- Face to face selling.
- Tele marketing – Using phones to sell directly to customers.
- Direct mail – letters, ads, samples, fold outs are used. The media used here include; voicemail, email, fax mail and physical mail.
- Catalog marketing – This is mainly through print, video or electronic catalogs.
- Direct response television marketing – This is direct marketing via television, including direct response television advertising or commercial home shopping channels.
- Kiosk marketing – Refers to information and ordering machines placed in stores and airports. It is different from vending machines because a kiosk does not dispense the actual product.
- Internet/online marketing – This is marketing conducted through interactive online computer systems which link consumers with sellers electronically ie internet and commercial online services.
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)