- Core benefit – The fundamental service or benefit that the customer is really buying.
- Basic products – Is the physical/ tangible product
- Expected product – Set of attributes and conditions that buyers normally expect and agree to when they purchase a product.
- Augmented product – This is what customers desire beyond their expectations e.g. warranty, repair services, toll free help no etc.
- Potential product – This encompasses all the augmentations and transformations that the products might ultimately undergo in the future.
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)