Factors that may hinder entrepreneurship in Kenya
- Degenerative cultures
- Insufficient support and good will by the government
- Lack of role model entrepreneurs in society
- Lack of financial support
- Lack of entrepreneurial culture
- Lack of business skills
- Stiff competition from outside the country.
- Poor infrastructure such as poor road network
(Visited 12,820 times, 1 visits today)
One thought on “Factors that may hinder entrepreneurship in Kenya”
I see you have worked hard to make sure that your PDFs cannot be downloaded for offline viewing unless paid for but still they can be downloaded for offline viewing without being paid for.