Factors a manager would consider before buying office equipment for the organization
- Cost – it should not be too expensive to acquire and maintain
- Adaptability – it should be able to cope with the future changes and development
- Durability – it be able to last for long.
- Effect on staff morale – it should not discourage staff from working
- Availability of manpower – The personnel to run and operate the equipment should be available.
- Availability of the room – the room for keeping the equipment should be available.
- Security of the equipment – one has to consider whether the available resources are adequate to offer enough security for the equipment or not
(Visited 586 times, 1 visits today)