A written contract of employment should have the following:
- Name, age, permanent address, sex of the employee.
- Name of the employer
- Job description of the employment
- The form and duration of contract.
- The place of work
- Hours of work
- Remuneration benefits
- The scale of remuneration, the method of calculating the remuneration and details of intervals at which remuneration is paid.
- Any other prescribed matter e.g. annual leave, holiday pay, Pension schemes, sick leaves, termination basis e.t.c.
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)