Challenges that may be experienced by a new entrepreneur in Kenya
- Inadequate capital / funds to sustain / expand.
- Inadequate skills / poor management.
- Unfriendly / poor government policies e.g. high taxes which are unfavourable to the growth/expansion of the business.
- Poor infrastructure / poor roads which may hinder access to markets or inputs.
- Inappropriate technology which may results in less quantity or poor quality products.
- Unfair competition.
- Inadequate manpower to run the business effectively/ labour supply.
- Poor pricing which might make the product to be too expensive to attract buyer or too cheap to sustain the business
(Visited 14,464 times, 1 visits today)