ASPECTS TO BE INCLUDED IN A PACKAGING SYSYTEM
Many types of symbols for package labeling are nationally and internationally standardized. For consumer packaging,
- Symbols exist for product certifications (marks), trademarks
- Proof of purchase, etc.
- Consumer rights and safety,
- Expiry date
- Date of manufacture
- Warning and disclaimers
- Directions for use
- Composition of the ingredients
- Name of the good packaged ie brand name
- Environmental and recycling symbols include the recycling symbol
- Bar codes, Universal Product Codes, and RFID labels are common to allow automated information management in logistics and retailing.
- Country of Origin Labeling
- Registration marks and other printing calibration and troubleshooting cues.
(Visited 373 times, 1 visits today)