Acceptable codes of behavior in an office
- Courtesy; one should be polite and pleasant
- Respect – one show regard to others.
- Punctuality – one should have the ability to keep time in attending duties and appointments.
- Loyalty – being committed and devoted to his or her work.
- Accuracy – by performing duties with excellence, precision and correctness.
- Honesty – being sincere by telling the truth.
- Cooperation – one should work with other people without malice, friction or selfishness.
- Initiative – one should be able to make proper decisions and be creative in ideas.
- Judgment – be able to consider all possibilities and come up with right decisions.
- Diplomacy – one should be able to convince other people tactfully.
(Visited 1,268 times, 1 visits today)