- Prejudice: Someone based on race, gender, religion
- Low-confidence: When you lack confidence it’s difficult to engage in a discussion and you fear that people will take advantage of you.
- Dishonest: A dishonest person is not likely to give the true position of critical issues.
- Peer pressure: It may influence you to make bad decision that makes it difficult to resolve conflict peacefully.
- Poor communication: People in conflict will be unable to share the feelings and opinions which are key to non-violent conflict resolution.
(Visited 523 times, 1 visits today)