- Relevant training to gain skills and experience
- Ability to apply marketing, research, promotion and publicity
- Employing people with right qualification to advice on pricing and costing of products to beat competition
- Upholding social networking, joining business groups like chamber of commerce and business associations in order to expand business horizon, customer base and markets.
- Inculcate entrepreneurial culture and have positive attitude outlook towards entrepreneurial activity benefits.
- Employ qualified experienced workers and delegate responsibility and encourage teamwork and team spirit
- Training workers in appropriate technology use and innovative ways and practices
- Manage time effectively by working within blocks of time. They can also be trained in time management and time valuation.
(Visited 7,863 times, 1 visits today)
3 thoughts on “Ways of Managing Factors That Inhibit Development of Entrepreneurial Culture”
Clear explained past papers which gives good contents ….in upcoming examinations
Thank you really help alot
Nice to give us important notes