- Training and motivating the sales force to identify and report new developments.
- Motivating retailers and distributors to report important intelligence.
- Monitoring competitors activities
- Setting up a customer’s advisory panel made up of representative customers or the company’s largest customers so that a company can gain valuable information about customer needs and feelings.
- Purchasing information from outside suppliers i.e. research firms outside the company e.g. syncopates.
- Establish a marketing information center to collect and circulate marketing intelligence.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)