Explain reasons why a new business may fail
- Inadequate capital/ lack of funds- initial/ operation capital may be inadequate to sustain/ run/ expand due to lack of collateral/ security
- Poor inappropriate marketing/ strategies/ leading to low sales/ fewer customers/
- Unfair/ stiff competition
- Inadequate/ lack of poor/ inefficient management skills. The business may have insufficient skills to operate/ manager
- Lack of inadequate manpower
- The business may not have enough manpower to operate/ manage
- Lack /inadequate modern technology/inappropriate technology. This may lead to less quantity/ quality goods/ services
- Unfriendly / poor management policies. May be the government policies are unfavourable to the growth/ explosion of business
- Inadequate/ lack of market due to low income of buyers/ customers/ cultural practices/ beliefs
- Poor pricing which might make the produce/ services too expensive to attract buyers/ too cheap to sustain the business
- Inappropriate product/ business for the intended market/
- Political instability/ insecurity that may hinder smooth running of the business
- Poor/ inadequate infrastructure which may hinder access the market/ inputs/
- Lack of planning to accommodate future changes.
- Misallocation/misappropriation of resources leading to wastages/ misuse of resources.
- Poor customer relation/ care leading to loss of market.
- Poor time management which may cause loss of business opportunities/ inabilities to accomplish tasks
(Visited 10,447 times, 7 visits today)