Problems encountered by consumers as they try to satisfy their wants
- Means/ resources of satisfying their wants are limited due to scarcity.
- Wants keep on recurring.
- Wants are habitual and hence require one to continue looking for resources to satisfy them
- Some wants are essential for survival thus can not be postponed.
- Wants change with age, time and gender.
- Some wants are complimentary – satisfaction of one want requires satisfaction of another.
- Competitive nature of some wants.
- Wants are numerous/ unlimited.
(Visited 1,459 times, 1 visits today)