- Proper education on factors that contribute to the problem and deal with them There is need to educate the public on proper use of legal drugs
- Create awareness in the community, at work place, in schools and places of worship. Educating people about drugs removes ignorance
- Media campaigns to highlight negative effects of drug use
- Effective parenting helps to raise a drug free child. Functional families nature a normal child.
- Occupational therapist to train workers how to cope with stress at work place Teach life skills and other skills related to their jobs e.g. interpersonal skills, assertiveness etc.
- To detect the drug users and, help them through drug counseling, treatment and rehabilitations
- Effective government policies on drug trafficking
(Visited 127 times, 1 visits today)