Explain measures a business can take to ensure that its environment is conducive to its business activities
- Ensuring the business operates in surrounding that are clean and attractive to customers.
- Ensuring that legal requirements and conditions have been fulfilled i.e. relevant permits and licences have been obtained
- That all government taxes are paid promptly
- Suppliers to the business paid promptly for their services
- Ensuring the goods and services fairly priced in relation to their quality
(Visited 3,202 times, 1 visits today)