- Entrepreneurship theories bring greater understanding of entrepreneurship behaviour exhibited by different entrepreneurs.
- They enable one to understand the need for entrepreneurship and why some people are more entrepreneurial than others.
- The theories bring out various approaches and perceptions held by entrepreneurs.
- Show that the desire for entrepreneurship is innate as well as environmentally determined.
- Helps us to understand the role played by role models through networks that provide support.
(Visited 14,987 times, 2 visits today)