Factors to consider when buying office equipment
- Cost of buying / maintaining the equipment: If cost is high consider the most affordable.
- Quality of equipment – Consider the long lasting / best quality appropriate for its use.
- Durability of the equipment – should choose the most durable.
- Manpower / Personnel to operate the equipment – choose equipment that the personnel can operate / look for / train
- Availability of spare parts – choose an equipment whose spare parts are readily available /affordable.
- Space / room for the equipment – choose an equipment that can fit the available rooms / avail the rooms.
- Comfort / security of workers – choose equipment that are not injurious to workers health / comfort.
- Effect on morale of workers – choose equipment in accordance with government policy
(Visited 4,146 times, 3 visits today)