- Finance – the business should consider how much money is to be spent on marketing.
- Needs of the market – the business should continue to carry out market research as the business grows, as the needs of customers change over time.
- Competitors – marketing mix can be used as a response of competitors actions in the market
- Technology – the business may change where goods are bought and sold according to changes in technology e.g. internet.
- Demand of products – affected by price element as they are inversely related.
- Nature of the product – affected by the form or physical evidence.
(Visited 6,172 times, 2 visits today)