Explain five external business environment factors that would influence the business negatively.
- Social/cultural beliefs of the people if the culture is against the consumption of the product being traded/if product being traded is against the values of the people.
- Political effect;- Political instability may make business fail/high taxation/un conducive legal systems are not conducive for business.
- Technological changes;- Failure to adopt high levels of technology may result to poor quality/low quantities.
- Competition;- Cut throat competition may impact negatively to the business/closing down.
- Lack of required suppliers – Business may experience shortages/irregular supplies.
- Economic environment – purchasing power/ inflation/High interest on loans/tariffs by trading partners boast/lower demand for the products.
- Legal factors – changes in laws/regulation may require new ways of conducting business/adjustments for business to continue/operation.
- Lack of intermediaries to distribute goods to consumers/may not reach consumers/leading to loss of market.
(Visited 602 times, 2 visits today)