Emerging trends in office management
- Use of computers to perform different tasks.
- Introducing Customer care to deal with customer issues.
- Use of closed circuit television (CCTV) for surveillance.
- HIV/AIDS awareness in the office.
- Stress management to reduce stress at work place.
- Use of better office layout e.g. adoption of open plan offices.
- Signing of performance contract by workers.
- Team-building among different categories of office staff.
(Visited 1,301 times, 1 visits today)
One thought on “Emerging trends in office management”
Nice job 👍