Characteristics of departmental stores
- They offer a wide variety of goods at relatively lower prices
- They are attractive and convenient to shop in.
- They are usually situated in town centres.
- They may provide services such as restaurants, reading rooms and post office.
- Each department is managed by a departmental manager dealing in a different line of goods
(Visited 861 times, 1 visits today)
One thought on “Characteristics of departmental stores”
The services you offer really educate and as a student I appreciate