- One can’t do without them.
- They are felt needs
- Can’t be postponed
- They are satisfied before secondary wants.
DIFFICULTIES IN SATISFYING HUMAN WANTS
Although human wants are there to satisfy man with lives requirements, it is not always possible to have them this is because;
- They are too many and new ones keep cropping up.
- Resources to satisfy them are never enough (limited).
- They are repetitive hence people will always strive for more resources.
- They continually change with time and other factors like age and gender.
- Some are habitual making life unbearable without them.
- Due to scarcity of resources, a problem of deciding which want to satisfy first with scarce resources arise.
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)