Benefits that may accrue to a producer who encourages division of labour and specialization
- Output per worker is increased
- It saves time due to use of machines
- It encourages inventions and innovations
- Enables worker to engage in trade which he/she is best at
- Leads to production of quality goods and services
- It leads to mechanization/use of machines hence easing work.
- With specialization, a worker can engage in a trade which she/he is best talented or suited.
(Visited 556 times, 1 visits today)